Konyaku (also known as konjac or konnyaku) is a traditional Japanese food and made from the Konyaku root vegetables. It is a convenient and healthy carbohydrate replacement, low in calories, gluten free and vegan/vegetarian. It absorbs those flavours from the food cooked with it, making it taste delicious!
It can be used as a healthy alternative to any pasta, stir fry noodles or soup noodles. You can also put it in any soups or make some dessert.
- GUTEN FREE / VEGAN – Made from naturally grown Konyaku root vegetable
- HIGH FIBRE / GLUCOMANNAN – Increases the feeling of fullness and helps to eat less / cleanses the body of toxins
- LOW CALORIE / LOW CARB – Ideal pasta or noodles substitute for those who care about their daily calorie/carb intake
- DRIED TYPE – Expands 2.5 times in weight after cooking / Absorbs tasty flavour a lot
One package contains
- 2 Servings
- Net weight 100g. Prepared weight 240g
|Typical values as prepared||per 100g cooked||per 120g serving cooked||Reference intake (RI) per serving|
|of which Sugars||0g||0g||0%|
|Salt||< 0.03g||< 0.04g||< 1%|
(*) contains negligible amounts of saturate
Ingredients (As Prepared)
Konjac (95.8%), Tapioca Starch, Firming Agent (Calcium Hudroxide, Citric Acid), Tapioca Syrup